In this welcome section we’ll establish a few best practices and set you up for what’s to come. At the end of this into section you’ll be able to get the most out of the membership area, understand fully what WordPress is and what you can expect from your training.
Discover how to launch your own sales-spiking, mobile-friendly website in a weekend for less than £5.
WordPress Website Mastery consists of 5 modules.
Here's what you'll get when you purchase WordPress Website Mastery today...
In this module you’ll discover how to get everything in place you need to install WordPress and launch your own website. At the end of this module you’ll be able to buy a domain name and hosting and link the two together, ready to install WordPress.
This is where you’ll build the foundations for your WordPress website or blog. At the end of this module you’ll be able to install WordPress and set a search engine friendly link structure for your new website.
In this module you’ll discover the basic skills and techniques for building out your WordPress website. At the end of this module you’ll be able to create new website pages and posts, alter the entire look of your site with themes and expand it’s functionality using plugins.
In module 4 you’ll discover how to build, customise and mastery your WordPress website even further. At the end of this module you’ll be able to add content such as audio and video, build menu’s and configure your settings. All will a few clicks.
- How to Upload and Format Images Using the Media Manager
- Get a New WordPress Website or Blog Ready
- Control How Visitors Comment in WordPress
- Understanding Different User Permissions in WordPress
- How to Embed YouTube or Vimeo Videos in WordPress
- How to Create a Gallery with WordPress Media Manager
- How to Add HTML Code to the Editor Tab in WordPress
- Use WordPress Widgets Effectively
- How to Create and Sort WordPress Navigation Menus
- Visual Editor and Image Editing in WordPress
- How to Create Audio Playlists in WordPress
- How to Create Video Playlists in WordPress
In the final module you’ll find out how to add optional finishing touches to your WordPress Website. At the end of this module you’ll be able to customise your admin area, upgrade and delete plugins, update themes automatically and create a static home page.