Key benefits of Basic:
- Monthly core & plugin updates
- Daily full offsite (file & database) backups
- Weekly security & malware checks
- Weekly performance checks
- Emergency backup restoration
- Vulnerability detection & fixes
- Broken link monitoring & fixes
- Spam and revisions clean-up
- Database optimisation
- Monthly maintenance reports
All the benefits of Basic, plus:
- Weekly core & plugin updates
- 12hr full offsite (file & database) backups
- Daily security & malware checks
- Daily performance checks
- Premium plugin updates & license management
- SEO keyword rank tracking
- Uptime monitoring
- 1-hour of website tasks or support
(extra hours £40 each)
- 1-2 website tasks submissions p/m
All the benefits of Premium, plus:
- Weekly WooCommerce updates
- 6hr full offsite (file & database) backups
- Emergency outage & hacked site support
- Monthly SEO audit reports
- Google Analytics setup & issue fixing
- Monthly analytics reports
- 2-hours of website tasks or support
(extra hours £40 each)
- 1-4 website tasks submissions p/m
30-day money back guarantee.
Get a full refund if you’re unhappy after your first month.
But constantly keeping your WordPress website up-to-date, secure, backed up and running smoothly can be a real pain. Especially when your busy trying to run a business and updates or malicious attacks are happening on a weekly or even daily basis…
- Are you putting your entire website at risk because you don’t have the time or inclination to backup offsite regulary?
- Are you sick of continually having to update your WordPress software and plugins in order to keep it secure from malicious hackers?
- Are you worried about breaking your site and unsure of best practices?
- Are you to busy growing your business to regulary update things as you should?
You’re not the only one.
Running a business is tough, even without the headache of keeping your WordPress website running…
…and as you know, your time’s better spent growing your business, not fiddling with your website.
That’s why I created Monthly WordPress Care Service Plans and support packages…
So you can…
Work on Your Business, NOT Your Website.
- Increase WordPress website security
- Ensure total peace of mind against website attacks and mishaps with daily or weekly website backups
- Maintain excellent website performance and health
- Eliminate bugs
- Save your valuable time
- Ensure the very latest features
- Future proof your site
How do I know what work is being completed on my site?
You’ll receive a monthly maintenance email report detailing the updates and work completed on your site so you’ll know the exact health, status and performance of your site.
How do I request website tasks?
Website tasks can be submitted via an email address that you’ll receive after you sign up for a plan.
Can I request multiple website tasks at once?
Yes! Email me a list of your required website tasks in order of priority and I’ll complete as many as possible within your plans time allowance. Or if you prefer, request a time estimate for your tasks before work begins.
Do you update WordPress themes?
Yes and no. Yes, if you have non-customised, free or licensed premium themes installed from reputable developers who push out ongoing updates to users (such as Studiopress).
No, if you have a custom or modified theme installed. Due to the unique design of your theme, any “updates” to your theme would require code modifications and fall under any “Website task” hours included in a Premium or Enterprise plan.
Can I increase the dedicated website task hours on these plans?
Yes, it’s possible, depending on your requirements and the time available. Please get in contact here with an outline of the extra support your looking for and I’ll do my best to accommodate your needs.
Can I cancel anytime?
Yes, you can cancel anytime. You are under no obligation to continue the ongoing service. I ask you provide 14-days notice so I can carry out a last thorough update of your website and supply you with a full backup.
How often can I submit website tasks?
Do the plans include website content creation or updates?
No, plans do not include any creation, upload or update of new or existing website content. As a website and design specialist, I do not offer content creation services, and only offer content design, information architecture and upload as part of my WordPress website or eCommerce website design services.
What’s included in emergency outage & hacked site support?
Ready for a WordPress Care Plan and less stress?